New Zealand’s premium quality, pastured, grass-fed venison is a superb protein source for dogs. It’s highly digestible with plenty of connective tissue and high levels of natural chondroitin and glucosamine to support long-term mobility and joint health. Pouches are 11lb (5kg), 5.5lb (2.5kg), 2.2lb (1kg) and 16oz (454g).
ZiwiPeak air-dried Venison is particularly suitable for:
- Dogs that have exhibited skin and coat problems in the past.
- Dogs that have suffered from allergic reactions to other protein sources, grains or other meats.
- Dogs that suffer from restricted mobility or who have joint issues.
- Dogs that are requiring a stricter weight control programme.
- Dogs that suffer from digestion issues.
- Dogs that suffer from Renal issues such as; chronic renal failure, urinary crystals, kidney failure, pancreatitis, IBS & IBD.
Venison – Meat (includes up to 3% finely ground bone) min. 56% Venison – Liver, Lung, Tripe, Heart and Kidney min. 34% New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel min. 3% Lecithin, Chicory Inulin, Dried Kelp, Parsley, Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols (Vitamin E) Vitamins: Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Hydrochloride Chelated Minerals: Iron amino acid complex, Copper amino acid complex, Manganese amino acid complex, Zinc amino acid complex, Selenium Yeast, Potassium Bicarbonate, Calcium Carbonate