New Zealand and lamb certainly go together! We’re famous for raising the finest in the world and is a pure source of high quality protein and fats. Combined with essential organs such as liver, tripe, heart and kidney, ZiwiPeak air-dried Lamb is a dog’s perfect daily diet. Pouches are 11lb (5kg), 5.5lb (2.5kg), 2.2lb (1kg) 16oz (454g) and 8oz (226g).
Lamb meat is slightly higher in essential fats than some other meats. So ZiwiPeak air-dried Lamb is well suited for:
- Dogs that are underweight and need to add bulk and condition.
- Growing puppies needing extra energy.
- Dogs recovering from injury or sickness.
- Dogs that have allergy issues from grains and carbohydrates.
- Dogs that have suffered from digestion issues.
- Dogs that suffer from Renal issues such as; chronic renal failure, urinary crystals, kidney failure, pancreatitis, IBS & IBD.
Lamb – Meat (includes up to 3% finely ground bone) min. 56% Lamb – Liver, Lung, Tripe, Heart and Kidney min. 34% New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel min. 3% Lecithin, Chicory Inulin, Dried Kelp, Parsley, Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols (Vitamin E) Vitamins: Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Hydrochloride Chelated Minerals: Iron amino acid complex, Copper amino acid complex, Manganese amino acid complex, Zinc amino acid complex, Selenium Yeast, Potassium Bicarbonate, Calcium Carbonate