FRONTLINE SPOT ON CAT comes in 3-pipette packs.
Protection and Treatment
FRONTLINE SPOT ON contains the active ingredient fipronil which is a member of the phenylpyrazole family of insecticides. It remains on the surface of the skin and acts on contact to cause rapid death of the target parasite, without the need for the flea to bite your pet first. Fipronil is non-organophosphate compound.
- For use on kittens from the age of 12 weeks onward.
- Safe for use on breeding, pregnant and lactating queens.
- From 48 hours after treatment, wetting or bathing your cat is unlikely to affect the efficacy of FRONTLINE SPOT ON. However, bathing or shampooing in the 2 days before or after treatment is not recommended.
- FRONTLINE SPOT ON will kill 98-100% of fleas within 24 hours of application.
- New fleas may still jump onto your pet from the environment. However, these fleas will be killed within 24 hours of arriving on your pet’s coat, before they start to lay eggs.